“If you work or used to work for an international organisation with BO, AO, BO/DV or AO/DV status, you can benefit from various fiscal advantages. This also applies if you are now retired or plan to retire shortly”
Officials working for organisations of public international law enjoy a salary that is exempt from national income tax and social insurance deductions. Whether or not the pension is exempt depends on the agreement or protocol that the international organisation has concluded with the Netherlands. If an organisation has BO/AO status, the exemption may cover income from capital.
As a fiscal specialist in exempt incomes, I can provide you with comprehensive advice regarding the advantages that apply in your case. I can also deal with your tax returns, up to 5 years retrospectively if necessary. My many years of experience enable me to get the maximum tax benefit for you. And so you can relax when it comes to doing your tax returns!
I am happy to help you with the following:
- Income/inheritance tax returns
- Income tax exemption on salary
- Income tax exemption on capital
- Exemption on social security
- BO, AO, BO/DV en AO/DV status
- Correction of tax returns up to 5 years retrospectively
- Consequences of exemption for the Dutch Old Age Pensions Act (AOW) and the Dutch Long-Term Care Act (Wlz)
- Immigration and emigration
- Calculation of pension judgement
- Objection and appeal